The Silicon Gods

Taboos in worshipping the silicon gods and the orthodox rites & rituals that would make Silicon Gods happy so that they bless our team for coming up with timely deliverables and quality bytes of machine code ...

Friday, August 26, 2005

I am back …


Blogging after a long time … I was down with Typhoid fever for the past few weeks and returned to work only this week.

I had pretty new experiences as this is the first time I am admitted to a hospital. It was boring to be in bed rest but now I am so used to rest that it is boring to come to office. I was under constant vigil by nurses that I feel unattended now. (have to say that not all are competent enough … One nurse made many punctures in my hand without knowing how to get the correct nerve for connecting the drip. She even ran away once she saw the blood)

The only solace is that I need not see the daily hospital bill which was doubling each day like the prize money of KBC. I had insurance thankfully but still I can’t digest the high fee charged by hospitals.

So now I am back. I have been given some new responsibilities. Lot of things have happened such as Google’s talk and Alipay from Alibaba. Interestingly, Yahoo has got a stake in Alibaba. There would be lot to blog .. Cool …

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sujayath, It was really good to see u back. I m regular follower of ur blog. Keep well :)

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am a regular reader of your blog and an ardent critic. And I think I'd started missing reading your writings :)

Welcome back & keep blogging.

take care,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home