The Silicon Gods

Taboos in worshipping the silicon gods and the orthodox rites & rituals that would make Silicon Gods happy so that they bless our team for coming up with timely deliverables and quality bytes of machine code ...

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Intraview

After a long time, I have got some time to blog … Things have been hectic here and its really difficult to find time to blog …

I have been interviewing a lot this week … Most of the candidates are not aware of the stringent interview process of Amazon and are completely taken by surprise once they get into the interview … I have got a variety of interesting responses ….

"What is the spelling for Amazon?"

“Usually they will ask about my experience… Why didn’t you ask?”

“How did you come up with this question?”

“Interesting question! But I don’t know the answer”

“Don’t say that you are going to ask puzzles”

“Did you go through my resume?”

“I can’t solve this. I don’t have paper and pen”

“I will have a TV in the room (when asked to design a room for a blind person …)”

“How to know more about Technology?”

I will keep updating this post as and when I get some interesting responses …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home